- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 small eggplant
- 1/2 box mushrooms
- 1 16 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 c. water
- 1/2 c. sugar
- oregano and black pepper
- Chop all veggies and place on the bottom of the pot with water and spices over it.
- Bring to a boil.
- Take fish out of wrapper and place on top of veggies.
- Cook for 45 minutes, turn fish over and cook for an additional 35-45 minutes.
- Keep mixing to prevent burning.
- You can leave out or add any veggies you want – it tastes good with almost everything except zucchini.